When you choose Hamsher Homes, you choose integrity, quality and excellence
Hamsher Homes Inc. is a local, family-owned and operated custom home builder with over 23 years of homebuilding experience. You deal directly with the owner/builder – which means you will speak with the same people each and every time you call or visit. Every home we build carries our family name, along with our well-earned reputation for quality. We make a sincere commitment to go beyond your expectations to ensure complete satisfaction with your new home. You can visit our model home at 8575 Gasparilla Rd, Rotonda West, FL 33947 and speak to our agents.
What are the advantages of building a new home?
In the current market, you may get a better return on your investment by building your own home than by purchasing a previously owned one. Here’s why…
- Many sellers owe more on their home than it’s currently worth.
- New homes are a more attractive resale.
- New homes meet current safety and hurricane codes and carry better warranties.
- New homes offer greener, more energy-efficient options that will save you money.
- No worrisome repairs. A new home is almost maintenance-free the first few years. You can enjoy your time rather than repairing your home.
- It’s your home! It’s designed and built around your family’s needs.
- New homes are designed to meet today’s active and interactive lifestyles.
- Open floor plans keep the family engaged with one another and are more flexible with their space.
- Large closets and optional office space keep the house organized.
- Oversized master suites offer refuge from the busy day when you want to feel rested and refreshed.
Why choose Hamsher Homes Inc?
- You will work with the builder/owner, himself, Don Hamsher. Hamsher Homes Inc. is a family-owned and operated company. Don and his son, Benjamin, supervise and schedule every job. We place a great deal of emphasis on quality control and attention to detail. We are proud to place the Hamsher name on your home.
- We invite you to see our jobs in progress. Come see “behind-the-scenes." Inspect the quality of construction prior to drywall and view the “bones” of your home before all the trim details are added.
- Our past customers highly recommend us. We develop close relationships with our customers, and we have years of references readily available.
- We modify 9 out of 10 floor plans we build. Customizing your floor plan does not necessarily cost more. Some changes don’t cost extra. It is going to be your home, so change the floor plan as you like.
- Our pricing and building time are competitive. With us, you get quality construction, proper job management, good value and attention to detail all in a timely manner.
- We pay all of our sub-contractors within 7-10 days after their work is complete. This is imperative in our business. Some of our subcontractors have been with us for a dozen years and counting. Our construction estimates are free. We will physically walk your lot to be aware of any additional charges there may be for clearing, fill dirt or other requirements. When we provide our price proposal to you, there are no gimmicks, just upfront honesty.
Our Trusted Vendors
In every detail, we ensure you're getting the best quality home at the best price. We have partnered with:
- WilsonArt International
- FlexBon Paints
- ThermaTru Doors
- Bonded Builders Warranty Group
- Red-Jay Cabinets
- Staron Solid Surfaces
- Kimal Lumber Company
- Tamko Roofing Products
- Light Ideas, Inc
We can help you determine the most strategic areas to update your current home or investment property. With new energy tax incentives, there's never been a better time to reduce your energy bills by making your home more efficient.