Negotiating Price and Closing the Deal.So, you’ve found the home of your dreams… now the negotiating begins. It’s important that you go in prepared. Knowledge is Power, so do your homework! Talk with your agent and know which questions to ask.
- How long has the house been on the market?
- Does the seller/buyer have a deadline?
- What is the home’s market value?
- What condition is the home in?
- What are the financing terms?
- Is there a home warranty?
- Are there any open permits?
- Is there a service history?
- What has been updated?
Home InspectionsA home inspection assess the integrity of various home systems and the structure of the home. Buying a home is a significant purchase, so you want to know everything you can about it. An inspection may reveal problems that you can factor into the cost, negotiation and decision to purchase. There are a few types of home inspections. Your agent will be able to explain them to you and direct you to your local professional inspectors.
- Home Inspection
- Wood Destroying Organisms Inspection
- Environmental Inspection
- Mold And Radon Inspection
We have experienced agents ready to help you sort strategically through all the details of your real estate needs. With up-to-date information on local neighborhoods, current market knowledge and building experts on the team; Hamsher Realty, Inc. agents are equipped to give you that edge you want when you start looking for your new home.